Now Hiring: Assistant Property Manager, Charlotte
Spectrum Properties is seeking to hire an engaging and proactive individual to join our property management team at 300 South Tryon in Charlotte, North Carolina. This person will support the GM and be responsible for delivering quality service to tenants and ensuring high standards are met by vendors. He/she will also be responsible for handling these duties within the culture of the project - with “Sophisticated, Southern Style.” See below for specific job requirements:
- Work with the GM on delivering exceptional results in all areas.
- Be visible on the property and form strong relationships with tenants at all levels.
- Work with the GM to engage the best vendors and establish high/measurable standards that reflect the quality and image of 300 South Tryon.
- During the lease up period of the building, accurately process all payables and receivables for the project.
- Work with the GM to develop and obtain approval of the annual budget.
- Work with the GM to ensure first class monthly reporting for the project.
- Be a great team member and be committed to bringing energy and creativity every day.
- Be prepared for emergency situations and handle those situations well.
Must have a Bachelor's degree and previous Class A office management experience.
Click here to view the full position description: Assistant Property Manager.
Resumes may be sent to Pat Wynne at firstname.lastname@example.org.