Now Hiring: Assistant Property Manager, Raleigh
Spectrum Properties is seeking to hire an engaging and proactive individual to join our property management team in Raleigh, North Carolina. This person will assist the Property Manager in all aspects of property management and onsite accounting with primary responsibility of accounts payable and accounts receivable. See below for specific job requirements:
- Ensure proper general ledger coding of all invoices.
- Maintain tenant receivables to less than 5%.
- Keep the operation of payables and receivables running smoothly by adhering to self-imposed and company schedules.
- Deliver great customer service, tenant and prospective client interaction.
- Process accounts payable (code and batch invoices, get approvals, verify checks are cut, and attach stubs to invoices/file appropriately).
- Handle all accounts receivable functions – notify tenants of amount due, track and record payment as appropriate.
- Generate monthly accruals and assist with compilation of monthly reports, as appropriate.
- Process capital expenditures per client requirements.
- Perform all new tenant, expansions, reductions and move out lease administration duties.
- Ensure tenant move in and/or move out procedures are followed and checklists completed. Update janitorial square footage monthly.
- Ensure all signage, including tenant suite signs and building directories are accurate and that tenant information is removed or added in a timely fashion.
- Schedule and coordinate successful tenant functions and community service projects.
- Handle lease administration to include lease abstract, entry into MRI, etc.
- Provide a high quality of service to the Raleigh team and to the corporate staff when handling requests.
- Manage/coordinate the all amenity service providers (i.e., food service, fitness center, car detail, etc.).
- Maintain vendor, accounting and lease file maintenance.
- Manage the archival of prior year accounting files.
- Manage the operations of the management office, including but not limited to office supplies, snacks, drinks, phones, equipment, etc.
- Maintain and promote a positive work environment and attitude through personal and professional goals in training, education, teamwork, and communication.
- Produce quality, error-free work, and be ahead of the curve in assigned responsibilities.
Must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-3 years property management work experience.
Click here to view the full position description: Assistant Property Manager.
Resumes may be sent to Christi Ossi at firstname.lastname@example.org.